Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Emmy Noms 2010

Sorry I haven't been recapping lately. I've been getting home late and haven't really had the time or the energy.
I will continue tomorrow. In the mean time, I wanted to comment on the emmy noms. I'm pretty excited. I'm used to the same old GH people being nominated, i.e., Maurice Benard and Anthony Geary. I'm glad neither one got noms this year.

I am, however, delighted to see Carolyn Hennessey get a much deserved nom, despite the fact she's not even a contract player. I was also happy to see Drew Garrett get a nom. He did an amazing job this year and I still don't get this "we decided to go in another direction with Michael" thing. I have yet to see this "new direction". The new Michael is fine but he's not that different from the old Michael, looks-wise, personality-wise or age-wise. And I hope GH is regretting their decision.

I'm happy to see Jonathan Jackson in the running, although besides the first few scenes he was given, there hasn't been much. I don't really get the Bradford Anderson nom...although he should probably get a nomination just for his memorization skills. As an actor, I can't imagine getting through those lines every day.

I generally just like Julie Berman in general, but I'm not sure if she had any highlights this year. And Sarah Brown: You go, girl.

-end

No comments:

Post a Comment