Friday, May 11, 2012

Sorry Folks!

I stopped recapping this show a couple of years ago because it just took a lot out of me.  But when I came back and saw how many hits this site still gets, I figured I owed everyone an explanation! Having a full time job is not conducive to recapping a show that airs for five hous a week.  Not only was I watching five hours a week, but it would take an extra five hours with the pausing and the editing...etc. I do want to have a life sometimes too. :)  If Television Without Pity was willing to give me a full time job as a General Hospital recapper, i'd be all over it....but I don't get paid for this!  I've thought about just posting a blog once in a while about my thoughts and I may do that in the future.

Anyway, a co-blogger and I have a new blog. We're doing a rewatch of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  If you're a fan of that show, please follow: http://oncemorewithextremeprejudice.blogspot.com/
It's caleld "Once More With Extreme Prejudice:  Two Scoobies return to Sunnydale"

Please note that this blog is VERY spoiler heavy.  It's not a good idea to read it if you haven't watched the series yet.!

No comments:

Post a Comment